To make your next trip to the Sin City a memorable one, make sure to book a room in any of city’s top hotels that have nightclubs. Such resorts in Las Vegas go out of their way to deliver a once-in-a-lifetime experience for their guests. So, whether you are planning to have your hen’s party there or usher in your 25th anniversary, you can expect hugely discounted rates and a perfect party ambience out together especially for you. Moreover, the Las Vegas clubs have begun to accept cryptocurrency. Most major entertainment destinations in Las Vegas accept Bitcoin payments. You can quickly add some Bitcoin to the wallet using crypto bank roboter that is capable of fetching you high profits without any risk.
- Omnia in Caesar’s Palace: This nightclub is one of the best-known for its intense light shows, aerial dancers, and top DJs like Martin Garrix and Calvin Harris. It is a huge nightclub spread across multiple levels overlooking the Strip. Its famous chandelier made of 8 oval rings is a popular tourist attraction, resembling a spaceship and moving with the music.
- Hakkasan at MGM: This wild nightclub is at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, popular for its celebrity visitors. It has 5 iconic levels and boasts of celebrity guests like Jennifer Lopez and Taylor Swift. For those looking for a cosy cocktail do, the Ling Ling Club is perfect while main events happen in the mezzanine.
- Drai’s Beachclub & Nightclub at Cromwell: This jaunt is known for its hip-hop parties hat continue late into the night even when other clubs have shut down. The venue has a rooftop pool, dance poles, 2 full-service bars, and nightclub space. You will find dancers sashaying in vibrant costumes, get a view of the skyline, and soak in breath-taking light shows.
- Marquee in The Cosmopolitan: This nightclub is famous for its electronic music making it most popular amongst party animals. VIPs throng The Library while Marquee rooms are known for their fabulous views of the Strip.
- Hyde at Bellagio: It ranks as one of the most sophisticated nightclubs. It is known best for its elegant lounge and DJ nights. You will find the best tables offer leather banquettes and bottle service overlooking the Bellagio fountains.
- Tao at the Venetian : It is a 3-storied Asian restaurant-cum-lounge. Its spans across almost 60,000 square feet. EDM fans prefer the main room while hip-hop fans stick to the Opium Room.
- XS at Encore: This is in the Wynn Las Vegas that was designed keeping in mind the human body curves. Guests can enjoy DJ booths, lasers, and pyrotechnics for partying indoors and cabanas if they wish to party by the pool outside. Nude mannequin torsos and a rotating chandelier are part of its exquisite decor.
- Jewel at ARIA: It is well-known for its contemporary designs and luxury stores inside Crystals and its nightclub, the Jewel. It is a favourite with EDM fans and attracts the hip-hop crowd. The nightclub had multiple private suites with special themes and overlooking the dance floor.
- Light at Mandalay Bay: This is popular both as a nightclub and day club, playing EDM and hip-hop music. Daylight is Mandalay Bay’s pool-party destination. If you stay at the hotel, you can enter the nightclub for free; on Wednesdays you can even get free drink tickets if you ae lucky.
- Chateau at the Paris Hotel: It overlooks the fountains at Bellagio and boasts of one of the most spectacular views of Sin City. It is also known for performances by top-of-the-line DJs and a mind-blowing dance floor that draws huge crowds.
So, the next time you are in Vegas, don’t forget to spend a couple of nights in these plush locations to have an unforgettable nightclub experience.